Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update by yours truly

Hey everybody. You can make a guess as to who this is. :) I've been waiting for Mom to post something new on here, but she hasn't, so I decided to. Kayla has come safely back from hunting, and she enjoyed herself immensely. I would post some pics on here of her trip, but her camera broke down during the trip, and subsequently, we have no pictures. Another important thing that's been happening is that Erica is recovering from an infection in her leg, called cellulitis. (That's probably the wrong spelling, but I don't know the correct way. Mom can fix it later for me.) She is more prone to it, because your lymph is what keeps you healthy and what fights disease. She is doing really well, and you almost can't tell that she had it. The antibiotics are making her sleepy, but it shouldn't for much longer. One more little thing. It's raining a lot over here. I think we got close to 10 inches in one day. It's flooded really badly. On our way home from babysitting last night, a lot of our road was covered with water. It was bad. But it's gone down a lot, because it hasn't rained recently. So the ground needed it. Mom will probably write some better, more accurate, interesting things later, but that's all for me. I was going to post some more pics of our Boston Mission Trip, but I'll talk to Mom and Erica, and see which ones they want on here. Talk to y'all later! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So glad you're writing. I'll read often!