Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hola! :)

Cleo's taking a nap. The fuzz you see in the picture is the barbed wire. Philly jumps in between it and leaves traces of fur behind. :)
Philly heard a chicken sqauwking and I thought she was cute.
This is my gorgeous, wonderful dog.
Gracie's so cute!

Hey guys. It's me, Alissa. I decided to have some fun and show y'all some pics of the animals. Y'all know that we have lots of different animals. I have some pictures of Cleo (the horse), Gracie (our golden retriever), and my dog, Philly, the collie. I love all of them so much!! Kayla's chickens and turkeys I didn't get pics of, but if I get an interesting one, you might get to see them later. The cow and goats (Tavi, Joy, and Cookie, respectively) aren't here. They're off with their boyfriends. AKA, they're getting bred. They'll be back soon, and then y'all can see them. But here are some good pics of Cleo, Gracie, and Philly. Cleo was taking a nap in the backyard, and Philly was too, so I took some pics of them. Then KK went out there to sit with Cleo for a while. It was sweet. The stick of wood you see in the pics of Philly is a 2 by 4 that she found and was walking all around with. It was funny. She carried it around for minute then sat down, chewed it for a while, then lost interest. She's almost 2, and she chews everything like a puppy. You'd never guess her age by seeing her. She's the hyperest dog ever, but I love her so much! Gracie is the cutest, calmest, sweetest dog ever. She's getting old, but by the way she plays with Philly, you'd never guess how old she is either. She can act old somtimes, and act young sometimes. Everybody loves her. Some kids are scared of Philly, but not Grace. And Cleo is... well... Cleo. She can get moody, a lot. Just ask anybody that's ridden her. But she's sweet, like you can see in the pics. She loves to run. It's her favorite. And every other horse I know loves to get baths and to get rubbed. Not Cleo! She hates it. Only when she gets hay or sweet feed does she stand still enough so I can pet her and clean her. She loves to roll, too. But on her bad days, she shifts around, sometimes in a circle around the tree, so I won't rub her. But she's a good girl. She isn't very tall, even for a quarter horse, but I think she's perfect. I love her so much, too! And Brutus is the sweetest cat. He purrs all the time. Somebody came over and thought it was the way he breathed he does it so much. He climbed up on the roof today. That's how crazy he is. He's adorable to go on top of all that! I just wish there was a way to download more then 5 pictures onto the blog entry! I have to pick so few from so many. So now y'all can see some of what I live with. I love it here! And I need to convince Mom to get some better pictures of all of us on here. If she doesn't, then maybe I can. This is fun stuff! I should do this more often! :)

No comments: