Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some Pics

This was taken when Kalee came over. Love you, girl!
The strange way she looks is from the fun side effects that the Photo Booth has.
This is a great one of Erica. :) Don't you love her hair?
This is an older one of Erica and me being silly.
This is one of the family photos we took on Sunday.



Well, there isn't much to say on this one, since I just finished the other one. I think this might be about 30 minutes after the other one. Kalee lives in AZ, for those of you who don't know my awesome cousin. :) She was so much fun to have here!! And I tried to get a good one of Kayla, but there isn't a recent one of her that looks okay. That's the best I could do. I did get a good one of Erica though. Don't you like it? I don't know exactly what I'm doing in the other one, but oh well. Maybe LSU or Florida had just lost a football game. :) But the scrap on my chin in that one is from an unfortunate meeting with the bottom of a pool. And the one of us was pretty good, I thought. It was Dad's idea for all of us to wear black. I didn't like it, but it looks ok. That's all for now, again. My school has to get done sometime. Ciao!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMGosh Alissa is the blogger in your family!! ;) I think its cute and it can be addicting. I so nice to keep the family updated though. I am sooooo happy you guys started one too! I bugged Grandma to come out and see the baby before he wasn't a baby anymore, so she finally obliged. We are enjoying the pics. Grandma is ooing and ahhing over the animals. They are beautiful. I wish we lived in the country. Take care ya'll ;). Love ya!