Welcome to our ranch - Alydar Stables. It includes our family of 5 plus 4 dogs, our barn cat - Brutus, our quarter horse mare - Cleopatra, Kayla's Shorthorn show heifer, 2 lambs; and 42 chickens. We love growing, learning, & glorifying God! Come join us.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
hehe :)
Hey everybody. It's me, again. Liz. :) Umm, I was bored so I decided to get on and post something. This is my new toy! This is fun! Kayla is gone with the Devilles, family friends, hunting by San Anton. She's probably in a little watch stand thing right now, as we speak. With her camo jacket. Or she could be sleeping, or playing tag with the girls, or she could already be skinning something she caught. Well, I'm gonna get on and see if I can find some more fun pics of us. And KK will probably get on when she gets back from hunting and put on some pics. We just played the funnest game while babysitting the Downs. It's called Disney's Scene It. It's really fun. You should try it some time. That's all Mom will let me do. We're off to the library and a football game, and then homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment