Monday, November 24, 2008

New puppies, tigers, cows, etc....

I finally got a pic of Tavi on here!


This is the puppy Kayla is going to get for Christmas! Isn't it cute??
The puppy being sweet with her aunt

As you can see, the puppy loves KK!
The tiger, Brutus!



Well, top to bottom! :) Tavi is finally pictured for all to see! I talk about her all the time, but you've never been able to see her before! Now you can. The picture was taken about 1 year ago, when we first got her. She's about a year old in the picture. She has grown bigger since then, and the tag in her ear was taken out as soon as she would let us near her. She was very skittish at first, and Cleo didn't help! We let Tavi into the pasture, and Cleo decides some fun at poor Tavi's expense, and herds her all over the pasture! I wasn't there to see, (I was at choir) but I heard stories. Now for the puppy!! I love puppies, don't you? They're so cute! And Kayla's new one is really cute (exceeded only by my puppy, Philly, and it's tied with Grace for cuteness). I didn't see the puppy, but Dad and Kayla went to see it. Here's what's happening with the puppy. She's not old enough to be taken away from it's mommy, so Kayla went to save her pick of the litter, and we can pick her up sometime in mid-December. (Kayla could say the exact date and time and then go into a monologue about how cute she is and how much she loves and misses her! But I could have too if I was separated from Philly! hehe) She went to see it on Sunday when we got back from church, and she was dying all the way home from church and drove us all crazy when we were eating! But she loved the puppy. And everybody found out about it at the Harvest Banquet last night at the church. There was lots of yummy food, but I was the unfortunate victim of being too far back in line, so I missed out on mashed potatoes, rolls, and Mom's deviled eggs. But it was still great, and I get it all again in 3 days!! hehe! :) I'm pretty excited. But at the Harvest Banquet, we raised 490 pairs of shoes for the program Shoes for Orphan Souls. It was pretty cool. But, before I forget, about Kayla's puppy: if any of y'all think of a cute name for her, then just comment and tell us. Kayla is at a loss for a name for her puppy, and she doesn't like any of the names we've come up, so y'all's help would great, and fun! And about Brutus. He's not really evil looking like that in real life. He was angry at Erica and I because we wouldn't give him any more food. So that's why he's glaring. But he purred while we took the pic. He hasn't caught any more little mice things, except for the 2 I told you about. Or at least I thought I told you about. I don't know whether to be grateful or not! :) And Maryanna, I'll put a pic of the house on here for you in a little while. It's rainy and cloudy and almost dark so the picture wouldn't be good at all. So I promise I'll do it next time I blog! :) Sorry I couldn't do it now. It was great to talk to you, girl! And everybody else, we would love to hear from you. Either updates or names for KK's new puppy!
P.S. Y'all are probably wondering, "What's up with the different sized pictures?" Well, it's just something that I'm experimenting with. Which size do y'all like better?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ooooh, where are you getting the puppy from? If I (ever) get a new puppy, I'm going to name him Lego - but you can't have that name!! =)

The Hag family said...

Kalya is getting it from Livingston. She doesn't have a name yet. :)