Well, we had a fun weekend. Mom went to a Wholehearted Mom's conference in Dallas with Mrs. Hastings and Mrs. Platt. She had so much fun! I've heard all about it. But she left early Friday morning. Dad and us 3 girls went to watch the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks, Silsbee Tigers basketball game Friday night with the Blanchards. It was so much fun! We lost (the Hawks) but it was fun to watch. Then on Saturday, Jaja made these incredible cinnamon rolls! I loved them! Then the vet came to give Cleo her shots. I went out about 40 minutes ahead of time to go halter her, and put her in the backyard to make it easier for the vet. I took the camera, snapped some shots, and then tried to halter Cleo. It didn't work. She wouldn't be caught. Eventually, whenever I went near her, she took of running. Literally. She galloped across the pasture. So I couldn't catch her to save my life. So then the vet came and she wasn't haltered. Erica had to come out with her wrapped leg, and lure Cleo with sweet feed, which I really didn't want to do, but oh well. So that was interesting. Then later, KK and I rode Cleo, and she was pretty good. It was fun. And right now, our computer is broken. It's got a virus. Jeremy Downs fixed it for us, but Dad has to finish it tonight. Mom's Apple never broke, though. Mom won't really let us use her computer, cause we mess it all up, so this is the first time I've been on the internet in a long time. It was great. And Pastor Raymond is doing sermons on Do Hard Things on Sunday nights, and he asked Erica on Saturday if she would go up on stage and answer a couple of questions. She did, and she did awesome!! :) I'm so proud of her.
3 comments:
I don't think Jeremy actually "fixed" it - I think he STARTED fixing it. :) He needs to come back out and look at it again.
We were proud of Erica, too - I know that was really hard for her.
Thanks Lindsay! Thanks Jeremy! Your family is precious to us! Shel
You guys sure are busy over there with all those animals.... Titus would have a ball. He could see all the animals we read about in books! :) You guys are good girls (young ladies)!
Love, Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment