Welcome to our ranch - Alydar Stables. It includes our family of 5 plus 4 dogs, our barn cat - Brutus, our quarter horse mare - Cleopatra, Kayla's Shorthorn show heifer, 2 lambs; and 42 chickens. We love growing, learning, & glorifying God! Come join us.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I figured out how to put vidoes on here!!
Okay, so I figured out how to put videos on here! I'm way excited! This is Brock Gill. He's pretty cool. If you figure out how he does this, tell me. So now I'm going to think of all the videos I like, and put them on here. Just kidding, but the ones I really like I'm going to. And I'm not joking about that. Today we went to the southeast texas symphony. I liked it a lot. And tomorrow Erica is getting her braces. I'll make sure to get a before and after picture for y'all. Ooooh! I thought of one. Hold on..... Well, it wouldn't work, but the website is www.youtube.com/meaganmchenry and on there is a video called modest dress. These are guys from our church and their opinion of modest and immodest dress. I liked it a lot, but it's not okay for younger kids. You moms might want to watch it first. And I thought of another video, so here goes.... Well, it won't work either. I'm just going to go to bed. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment