Kayla was thrilled when she saw this! It's an F-650.
I messed up again. I tried to get the pics in the way I wanted it to, but it didn't. The Ford is in the middle of all the cute animal pics. And you may ask why we have a pic of it. KK loved it so much that we were on our way to church and saw it. She pulled out the camera, and didn't quite get any because it turned into the church down the street from ours. So KK convinces Hannah Mosley to drive her down there to get a picture. It was funny! And way fun. So about the pictures. I was on my way to put the dogs in the barn because it was going to rain and there is basically no place for them to stay dry in the backyard. But it wasn't raining yet, so I decided to walk around in the pasture with them for a while. Then I thought that I could get some cute pictures, so I got a camera and came back out. It was kind of hard to get pics because Sawyer was trying to charge me (lately he's gotten the idea that we're going to hurt him or his hens cause he's gotten mean) but I did get some. Pixie held him at bay for a little while, and she chased Brutus around, Philly was being silly, and Gracie was just running around being herself. Cleo, Tavi, and the Black weren't exactly posing for pictures. Erica and I are feeling under the weather, so nothing much has happened. Mom and Dad just got back from date day and night. They spent the night and day somewhere else. But that's all. Happy Valentines Day, everybody!!
1 comment:
Kayla's recipe:
http://southernfood.about.com/od/crockpotpotatorecipes/r/r80205d.htm
Here is the recipe that Kayla wanted! ;) We're eating it tonight...I'll let you know how it goes!
Post a Comment