Grandma had a great idea on Saturday. Why don't we go to the park and walk for a while and have a picnic? So we pack up, and go to Village Creek Park. We hiked for a while, probably an hour and a half (or so it seemed to me). We found a little beach area place that I liked. The water was too cold to swim in, or we might have, who knows? So after we had had our fun time walking, we went to the van, got all our supplies, and lunch. Dad cooked hamburgers. Erica was too sore from her braces to eat them, though. Still is. But it's getting better. She says on one side in the very back she can chew. :) I think she should be just fine pretty soon. We ate, had s'mores, (is that how you spell s'mores??) and then we went home. It was really fun! Then later that afternoon, we rode Cleo. Mom came out with a camera, (after Erica had already started riding, which is why there is only one of her) and took some pictures, and we were probably out there for 45 minutes. Then the mosquitoes drove Mom inside. We stayed out and fed all the animals, bathed Cleo after her run, and then we all went inside for spaghetti. It was an awesome day!
1 comment:
I sent and e-mail saying I loved these pictures....and it DID look like a great day!
Post a Comment