Well, I have a couple more pics of things, so I thought that I should split it into two entrys. First, there are the pics of my hope chest from Jaja and Grandma. It's my 16th birthday present, and Jaja made it for me! I love it!! And below that are the pictures that Mom took of us at a soup kitchen. We serve there on Friday once a month. It's really fun. We make all the food (and it's really good, too!) and then we serve it, and clean all the dishes. It's fun! Then the bottom pic is of Tavi smelling out Jaja's truck. We brought it into the backyard so we could pull out the stump from Hurricane Ike. And we got the stump out! This is crazy! I keep forgetting to give the entry a title. So I have to publish it twice. I'll eventually remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment