Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just random things

There are no pictures this time. It's been a long time, and I thought I should post something. We went to Hot Hearts this weekend and it was really cool. Clayton King and Living Illusions were there. To see them go to: claytonking.com and livingillusions.com . They're both really cool. Living Illusions did a full view water torture cell. You know, where they lock them all chained up in water, and they have to escape. It was pretty cool! And Clayton King was pretty amazing, taught me some new lessons, and about 900 people got saved over the weekend. It was awesome!! Another cool thing is that one of our goats, Joy, is, we all think, having her kid/s. We don't know, but we think in the next 24 hours, she'll have it. Kayla is staying out there all the time with her, cause she wants to be a doctor. Erica is on her way to get impressions for braces. She'll get them in a week and 2 days. So yea. When Joy has her kid, which could be today or in 2 weeks, we don't really know, I'll get pictures and show y'all. And this has nothing to do with anything, but I was thinking about it since I saw Living Illusions. Brock Gill is another incredible guy. He does stunts and illusions. You can see him at brockgill.com . Just go to the media section on top, and watch all his really cool videos. Especially the bullet catch, the card trick, and maybe the water coffin or the Freedom Experience part 1. But they're all pretty cool. And on the Living Illusions site, go to the multimedia part to see some neat stuff.

2 comments:

Mama 2 Four said...

Hey there, we had so much fun at Sally's conference, and I wanted to let you know that I added you to my blog list!!!

The Hag family said...

We had a fab time @ the conference also - much needed encouragement! I've been following your blog also - just haven't left a message yet. :) It will be good to keep in touch - Shelly