It's been a while since my last post, but I fugured something should actually happen before I tell you about it. Erica got cellulitus yesterday. We took her to the doctor, got her antibiotics, and she's doing great. I got some new pictures of Pixie. She's gotten so much bigger, is still crazy and hyper, and is still very sweet. She's funny, too. In the mornings, we go out to feed all the animals. She runs around going crazy, and doesn't really want to eat her food. But if she sees another dog's food, boy-howdy, that stuff looks good to her! She loves chasing the turkeys, especially Sawyer. He lets her go underneath him, and chew all his feathers (which really surprises me!). One of her favorite toys is a feather she found. At night she eats great, but is still really hyper. So there you have it. Another interesting thing that's going on is that a little terrier mix stray has been hanging around our house. He apparently took a liking to our dogs, and he accidently got into our backyard for a whole day while we were at Grandma's... so we'll see. KK took a walk today, it followed her, and she managed to get back without him, but he may come back. I don't know. And we went to Grandma's house, along with Dad's sister and brother (my aunt and uncle) and both their families. It was pretty fun. We played dominoes a lot, played tag, football, and went to see a fun place that us kids go to every year. :) And we took a family photo. So there you have it. That's the happenings over here.
2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable!
And we're so glad Erica is doing better. I was praying for y'all yesterday!
Thanks! we are glad too. your puppy is adorable also; but I'm afraid I would lose him because he is so small. :) Shelly
Post a Comment