Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gators vs. Sooners

Well, hey everyone. I just wanted to announce to everyone that... Florida beat Oklahoma!! It was a totally awesome game, and the Sooners never had the lead. The end of the 1st half was 7 to 7. The Sooners had been inside the 5 yard line 3 times (they were about to make a touchdown) but the Gators blocked them twice. It was awesome. The final score was 24 to 14. Tim Tebow did wonderful, and so did Sam, but not as good as he usually does. I have to give credit to the Sooners though. They did play well. The Gators just beat them this time. But if Sam comes back next year, they'll be good again! Colt McCoy so should have gotten the Heisman, but never mind. The Downs came over to watch the game for the first half of the game, then we went to their house (and their awesome HD TV!) to see the second half. It was a lot of fun! So there you have it. The awesome game where the Gators CHOMPED on OU. It was so much fun to watch! I really enjoyed watching it. I love the Gators! And I was pretty upset with the rankings this morning. But FL is number 1! USC shouldn't be so high. We'll see. I really hope that Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin, and Brandon Spikes come back and play again, cause if they do.... they'll be unbeatable! :)

No comments: