Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our MI Christmas

Erica's stocking stuffing (we saved those for Christmas morning)

A present from Jaja and Grandma

Kayla liked the light

Jaja and Grandma

Mom's present from Mrs. Hastings

Mom's present from Jaja and Grandma (the grill set) and Dad (the fish jewelry she's wearing)

The 3 of us with our presents from Jaja and Grandma. Look outside! It's snowing! Can you tell?

The 3 women cooking, from left to right: Grandma, Mrs. Grace, Mom

We had tons of these little guys.

This is the Colt's stadium. It was one of our stops on the way home.



The first thing I'm gonna say is, Texas beat Ohio St!! It was a great game! I was freaked out a lot. I missed the first half because I was at MAZI, a girls' bible study, but I got to watch the last half. It was scary. Dad really liked James Laurinaitus. He had Galations 2:20 on his face. If there was a tackle, he was like, "Was that Laurinaitus?" It was great! But he definitely loved it (all of us did!!) when Cosby made that last touchdown! It was awesome! That was the fun! But the new fun will be on thursday when Florida beats Oklahoma. Because of their defense. It's better then OU. Tim and Sam will be great to watch! But now for Christmas, which is probably why y'all are reading this entry. We had fun on Christmas. We opened presents, goofed off for a while, then Mr. John and Mrs. Grace Tornga came over for lunch and cards. It was fun. Us girls didn't play cards cause the game they played was for 6 people only. So we watched a Land Before Time movie. Those were our favorites when we went up there a long time ago. So there you have it. Our Christmas. I loved it. We had a lot of little bunnies all the time. They were really cute, and they liked the bird food. Our little stop in Indianapolis was fun, also. We stopped by Starbucks and asked for directions, then drove around for a while. We stopped there last time, and it was a new stadium this time, so that was fun. I think that's everything. Oh, and the shirt Erica has in the pic says "Show me the Zhooniyah!" which means money. We all got one. It was pretty funny!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ummmm and ya, your Dad sure has some football maniac daughters to hang out with!

Lindsay said...

Sorry to say it, but OU is gonna whomp FL. FL's defense might be good, but OU's offense is just unstoppable. =)

I've enjoyed seeing your Christmas pictures.

The Hag family said...

Hey Mrs. Lindsay,
this is Erica, y'all should come over and watch the game with us. It would be fun