Columbine High School quickly put life in perspective. It was sobering. And I'm very glad I went. If you're ever around, you should go. It definitely made my thinking wheels start turning. Pike's Peak was absolutely wonderful. It was kind of disappointing in the part that it was a 3 hour round trip, and we were only there for 20 minutes, but it was wonderful. Beautiful. You have to go. I'm telling you. I've told you to go to a billion places, but I wasn't kidding about any of them! And Garden of the Gods was fun! A lot of us climbed part of the rocks. We really thought we could, because there was a path leading to it, and we saw other people doing it. We got super de duper high. It was, what's a new word, incredible... fantastic. Don't you love Roget's Thesaurus? Well, we got really high, and the view was astonishing. Then some staff from there told us that only professionals could climb the rock. So we left. But it was the most fun I had had in a long time. So that's about it. There you go. I'll try to update the Student Life pictures soon. But whenever I say that, I don't ever do anything for a while. I'm trying though.
Welcome to our ranch - Alydar Stables. It includes our family of 5 plus 4 dogs, our barn cat - Brutus, our quarter horse mare - Cleopatra, Kayla's Shorthorn show heifer, 2 lambs; and 42 chickens. We love growing, learning, & glorifying God! Come join us.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Denver part 3 and last
Columbine High School quickly put life in perspective. It was sobering. And I'm very glad I went. If you're ever around, you should go. It definitely made my thinking wheels start turning. Pike's Peak was absolutely wonderful. It was kind of disappointing in the part that it was a 3 hour round trip, and we were only there for 20 minutes, but it was wonderful. Beautiful. You have to go. I'm telling you. I've told you to go to a billion places, but I wasn't kidding about any of them! And Garden of the Gods was fun! A lot of us climbed part of the rocks. We really thought we could, because there was a path leading to it, and we saw other people doing it. We got super de duper high. It was, what's a new word, incredible... fantastic. Don't you love Roget's Thesaurus? Well, we got really high, and the view was astonishing. Then some staff from there told us that only professionals could climb the rock. So we left. But it was the most fun I had had in a long time. So that's about it. There you go. I'll try to update the Student Life pictures soon. But whenever I say that, I don't ever do anything for a while. I'm trying though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment