Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mission Denver Part 1

View from the plane

I love looking at clouds, don't you?

Beautiful! I love Colorado!

Singing Sunday morning at Arapahoe Road Baptist Church

Amazing Grace

Music time!

"Leaning on the Lord's Side"

Everyone wins!! :)


Here is the first of several posts for our trip to Denver. We (Mom, Erica, and I) went there with our youth choir for a week in late June/early July. It was lots of fun! We did Bible Clubs (mini vbs) in the mornings at 3 different parks, and we did block parties and sang in the evenings. On Thursday we went to 2 different homeless shelters. These are just pictures of Sunday and Monday. The pictures of music is Erica's location. All 70 of us split up into 3 different groups for 3 different parks, and I was in a different place than Mom and Erica. And "Everyone Wins" is at the block party at their park. Sorry if that's confusing. Denver was the best ever! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh Alissa, I totally love looking at clouds too, and I take pictures of them a lot! I am glad you had such a good time on your trip.

Love,
Aunt Jenny