Well, these are kinda late, but I haven't been blogging for a while. It'll take quite a few blogs to catch y'all up to date. But these are pictures of Erica's graduation party. It was really fun. A great big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who helped us celebrate Erica's success. We ate for a little while. Then a whole bunch of us went out to the pasture and rode Cleo and chased chicks. We really enjoyed it. Erica is going to Lamar this fall. I don't know what else there is to say. I'll probably keep blogging for a while.
Welcome to our ranch - Alydar Stables. It includes our family of 5 plus 4 dogs, our barn cat - Brutus, our quarter horse mare - Cleopatra, Kayla's Shorthorn show heifer, 2 lambs; and 42 chickens. We love growing, learning, & glorifying God! Come join us.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Erica's graduation party
Well, these are kinda late, but I haven't been blogging for a while. It'll take quite a few blogs to catch y'all up to date. But these are pictures of Erica's graduation party. It was really fun. A great big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who helped us celebrate Erica's success. We ate for a little while. Then a whole bunch of us went out to the pasture and rode Cleo and chased chicks. We really enjoyed it. Erica is going to Lamar this fall. I don't know what else there is to say. I'll probably keep blogging for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment