So here are some more pictures from Tuesday and Wednesday in Denver. Wednesday's concert was really powerful! So there you go. I'm listening to the Wicked soundtrack. It's awesome!! :) You should go listen to it. But more importantly, you should go see it!!!!!!!!! It's totally amazing! :) I love it! But I'm going to post some more Denver pictures. Then I'll show y'all some pictures of StudentLife pictures. We went to Branson, MO. It was really awesome, and everybody learned lots. Hopefully, lives will be changed for forever.
Welcome to our ranch - Alydar Stables. It includes our family of 5 plus 4 dogs, our barn cat - Brutus, our quarter horse mare - Cleopatra, Kayla's Shorthorn show heifer, 2 lambs; and 42 chickens. We love growing, learning, & glorifying God! Come join us.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
More Denver pics
So here are some more pictures from Tuesday and Wednesday in Denver. Wednesday's concert was really powerful! So there you go. I'm listening to the Wicked soundtrack. It's awesome!! :) You should go listen to it. But more importantly, you should go see it!!!!!!!!! It's totally amazing! :) I love it! But I'm going to post some more Denver pictures. Then I'll show y'all some pictures of StudentLife pictures. We went to Branson, MO. It was really awesome, and everybody learned lots. Hopefully, lives will be changed for forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment