Grandma came over on Thursday, and left on Saturday after Kayla's first game. We had lots of fun with her. She bought me a birthday present, which I love! I wish she could have stayed longer though. Love you, Grandma! Thank you!
Kayla had her 3rd and 4th soccer games yesterday. We are all so sunburned. If you held a marshmallow too close to us, I'm sure it would spontaneously combust. :) She won the first game, and lost the other. She had lots of fun, and learned a lot. She wore sunglasses, so she looks like a raccoon. It's pretty funny.
Kayla had her 3rd and 4th soccer games yesterday. We are all so sunburned. If you held a marshmallow too close to us, I'm sure it would spontaneously combust. :) She won the first game, and lost the other. She had lots of fun, and learned a lot. She wore sunglasses, so she looks like a raccoon. It's pretty funny.
I had some fun with Cleo. Erica discovered the other day that Cleo didn't want to be haltered, and she ran when she saw it. So Erica has been haltering her every night. I finally got a couple of pictures of her running, but the background isn't very good. But it was fun. Cleo is a very bad girl, though!
All the chicks with Nancy Grace are doing well. They can still get out of the coop, though, so we have to lock them up during the day. But I don't think they mind too much. Kayla also wants to get a couple more more chicks of a new breed, and give them to a different hen, so we'll see how that works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment