Saturday, May 23, 2009

Erica's.....guess.... CAR!!!!

Erica's car!!! AAAHHHHHH!! We love it!

Erica driving her cute little car


Bru looking at his reflection, and the goldfish

Philly, my girl


Soooo, Erica got a car!! It's a cute little Nissan Maxima. 02 model I think. We bought it from a guy that got it in Colorado, so it has a CO license. :) But the car is a manual. Erica went around for about an hour last night figuring it out. She loves it!! I really love it, too! I had wanted a stick shift car, that had a sun roof. The maxima has a sunroof. I absolutely love the new car! But I got my permit on Thursday! Yay! I'm pretty excited. It took me forever to get because I was lazy, but I have it now, so hopefully I won't kill people.... or Mom. :) Yesterday was the LAST day of school!! School is out. Yahooo! We're all pretty excited. We're going to Grandma's house today. So, yea. We all love Erica's cute, sweet, little car.

No comments: