Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Riding Cleo-girl

Pretty girl, and horse!



If you look really close, or zoom in on the picture, you can see the gnats. They were terrible!


Cleo running from the halter again

Philly girl!


We were haltering up Cleo right after dinner, and decided to ride her, because it's been a while, and because it would stay day long enough. So we rode Cleo. It was fun. It's been a while, but it was great. Cleo was pretty good. Hopefully, we'll do this more often.

I'm doing this for Mom and Dad. They wanted to see all the pictures we took from riding. So we showed them, and, joking around, I said that this one picture looked like Lewis and Clark. See below. Don't you think? I thought it was pretty hilarious. Look again. Don't they look like Lewis and Clark, exploring? They even have the dog! But then we moved on, and Dad saw the picture of me in my braid, and said I looked like Sacagawea. He really wanted me to put it on the blog, so there you go. Lewis and Clark, and Sacagawea. :) And I also put another picture of the rose, opening up more. It's pretty, huh?



No comments: