The new chicks are really sweet, and really young. They're about 2 days old. They still fall over all the time. While I was taking the pictures, one of the chicks was standing there, and then all of a sudden fell over, and it's two little legs stuck out in front of it, and the chick just sat there. Then it stood up again. But they're really sweet. Blondie is our little bantum chicken. She was the first chicken we ever got, and it was at an auction. She's the one with the chicks on her. The chicks are pretty big compared to her (even though they are actually very tiny) so I'm kind of wondering what she's going to do when they get big, but I think she can handle it.
Not so cute, but very pretty are some flowers. I saw them on the way to take pictures of the chicks, and I couldn't help myself. I didn't mean to turn into a flower parade, but I really liked them.
P.S. Do ya'll like the bigger pictures, or the smaller ones? Compare this entry to the one yesterday, and tell me. I'm just experimenting with pic size.
Not so cute, but very pretty are some flowers. I saw them on the way to take pictures of the chicks, and I couldn't help myself. I didn't mean to turn into a flower parade, but I really liked them.
P.S. Do ya'll like the bigger pictures, or the smaller ones? Compare this entry to the one yesterday, and tell me. I'm just experimenting with pic size.
1 comment:
I like the bigger pic size. And I love flowers too. I wish I could keep them alive out here. Nice shots!
Post a Comment