Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Week

It is the beginning of another long week of traveling to Houston. No complaining - just the days are long. We went 4 days last week & will go 3 days this week & 2 next week. It is 2 hours one way . . . . but we have witnessed God's providence & provision countless times during our driving! Wow, it is so amazing to feel & see His presence in such a visual way! :) However, we received good news today because Erica's swelling has gone down by 4%. Our prayer now is for it to be reduced by 5% more before next Wednesday. This is a God-sized prayer; but I serve an awesome God!!
Mark 10:27 "Nothing is impossible with God"!

Alissa & Kayla are doing their schoolwork while my parents continue to be a blessing by cooking & taking care of the house & laundry. Also, my dad is working on remodeling the second bathroom on this trip! :) The first one turned out fabulous - of course.

We are also waiting for Kayla's garden to grow, I helped her plant it on Saturday. We should have strawberries, squash, okra, cucumbers, peppers, 2 kinds of tomatoes, green beans, lettuce, spinach, carrots & herbs. Come on sunshine & rain!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear the good news. I will keep praying for you Erica! Take care.

Praying for everyone else too. :)


L,
Aunt Jenny

Speirs Family said...

I am so glad that Erica got good news! Thanks for all the comments you send me. You are so sweet.

The Hag family said...

I am so glad we get to "watch" your boys grow up!! It is really cool & fun - thanks also for all your prayers; it means more than words. Shelly