Thursday, December 11, 2008

In San Antonio with the Mosleys!

The one above is of Bekah and a fountain. The one beneath is of Bekah, me, and a fountain
This star is made of coke cans!!
This is the Tower of the Americas (I think!). Sorry it's not rotated for you!
This is some of the Mosley clan. From r to l... David, Joseph, John, and Bekah.


Here's my entry for my trip to San Antonio. I was there (or on my way to or fro) from Saturday (Dec 6) to Tuesday (Dec 9). It was WAY fun!!! We went because Mr. Mosley had some business there, so the family (or part of it) went and Bekah sweetly invited me! I'm so glad she did!! We had a lot of fun. On the way there, we stopped at the Katy Mills mall, and that was cool. And we had fun in the car, too. We got there later that day, and we went swimming. It was a lot of fun!! And it wasn't cold, either. It was very nice. Then the next day, we went to the Alamo (where the group pic is taken, without Mr. and Mrs. Mosley) and we saw, walked and rode the Riverwalk. Well, we took a boatride on the river. And we walked later that night in town, and it was all lit up, and very pretty! We swam that night, too. :) Then, on Monday, Mr. Mosley had meetings, so we stayed at the hotel (which is way nice!), watched TV, and then we walked around in the mall after lunch for a while. That was fun, too! And we swam that night, too. Yep. It was windy Monday night, but still a lot of fun. On Tuesday, we packed, watched some more TV, and then left around noon. We drove home, and that was fun, but we slept most of the way. So there is my trip with the Mosleys. They are SO much fun!!! Thank you guys, for taking me! And I'm very glad they did! Tomorrow, Friday, we're going to see the Nutcracker (or rather, the beginning of it) and then hopefully I can show you pics of snow tomorrow afternoon! Oh, and remember me mentioning that Florida was going to beat Alabama? They did! 31 to 20. It was pretty awesome, so I've heard. I was in San Anton. So now Florida is going to the BCS Championship against Oklahoma! Go Gators! hehe.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Uh-oh - wait - did I just read "Go Gators????" That's unacceptable.

I'll just leave you with this song (it says it all):

Boomer Sooners
Boomer Sooners
Boomer Sooners
Boomer Sooners
Boomer Sooners
Boomer Sooners
Boomer Sooners
Boomer Sooners

Lindsay said...

By the way - the kids missed you today!