Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Christmas tree and the puppy

Us girls and the tree. KK isn't fond of pics. Can you tell?

Mom and the puppy
Grace being sweet with the puppy

This is a pic of Dad eating our traditional fudge. We have it every year when we decorate our tree. It's the best!
Erica, her humor, and the tree


Well, there's the new thing I tried. I put the info of the pic above instead of beneath it. I'll see how that works out. You can't put anything on the first pic, but..... the real reason y'all are reading this is to see what we're doing. The most important thing is.... it SNOWED last night!!! But I will talk about that in a different blog entry. Another important thing is that I went to San Antonio with one of my best friends and some of her family. But those will be in separate entries. If you want to read them, look us up tomorrow. This one is about us decorating the tree, and Kayla's puppy. We had a lot of fun decorating the tree. We also had technical difficulties. The lights wouldn't work on the tree. Then, after 30 minutes, we get it working, just in time for it to crash. So Dad does his cool stuff and fixes it all, so then we decorated it, and then Mom (like most moms) wanted some pictures of us by the tree. And we always have fudge. It's so yummy!! I love it. Dad started the tradition a long time ago. We need to have fudge whenever we decorate the tree. So there you have it. And for the puppy. She didn't whine the first night, but she's whined all day today!! We put her out, and she howls and howls for a while. Then Philly comes in to make her be quiet, and the puppy is satisfied for a while. Then she's loud again. But she's a cutie pie. And Gracie and Philly are doing great with her. And that's about it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a nice and yummy tradition......I got to give props to you Alissa and your blogging. It is too cute to see your page long notes. I didn't know you were such a talker. :) Love you guys.

You know there is a place where you can put in e-mail addresses so every time you post it will automatically send the update to those people. That's why you guys get ours all the time.

The Hag family said...

I'll see if I can find where to add he email addresses; thanks for reminding me. :) Love you too!