Well, here it is. The long awaited blog on snow. We literally took 400 pictures. I had a hard time deciding which pictures to put on here. I almost put another one of Philly on here, but I didn't. I might later, though. :) It snowed last Wednesday night. A week ago today, it was freezing outside and was about to snow. Everybody loved the snow. The only ones who didn't was the chickens. They wouldn't touch it. Erica woke me up around 2:30 and told me to look outside, and it was snowing, but it hadn't much. Kayla woke me up around 6 and brought me outside. It was done snowing, but we got 4 1/2 inches! It was awesome! So we played outside in it for about an hour, and then we all got too cold and went inside. We got some pics, but they're too dark. All these were taken when we went back outside later. Cleo liked it a lot, as you can see. The funny thing she kept doing was pawing the ground to look for grass. But she posed all morning for the camera! I'm surprised I only did 2 pics of her. Cleo really enjoyed herself in all the snow. Philly and Gracie had an absolute ball in all the snow! Philly loved the cold. Grace found Brutus and chased him all over the place. It was funny. So they loved it. The goats could care less whether it snowed or not... all they wanted was food. They were jumping up on the trees to eat the leaves. The turkeys didn't really like it, but they are social birds, so they followed us around anyway. The cows didn't really care about the snow either. They were all wet, but they didn't mind. And the chickens. Kayla wanted Erica to get a pic of Blondie (our mini chicken) in the snow. So KK carries her out and drops her into the snow. Well, Blondie didn't really like it, so she flew all the way back to the coop without ever touching the ground. We let all of the chickens out of the coop, and they rush out, look at the snow, and they all rushed back in! It was hilarious! :) We made snow angels, and Erica made a little lopsided snow man. We threw snowballs around, and Erica couldn't really aim, but it got better. (She told me to tell you that!) It was funny. And here's a sidenote: all the pictures that you see where taken by Erica. Every single one. (Well, except for the one of her.) Aren't they great?!
Here's something that doesn't have to do with snow: we're going to Michigan for Christmas! We're going to leave on Saturday night (Friday night?) and get back the next Monday. I think that means we'll be gone for 9 days. I'm really excited about going! We're going to ski, and have a white Christmas! Yea! :) Hey, guess what? My best friend Maryanna Emily has a new baby sister! She is so cute!! And her name is Christia Elise. I wanted to tell everyone. Oh, and Sam Bradford got the Heisman. But the Gators are still going to win the BCS! hehe.
Here's something that doesn't have to do with snow: we're going to Michigan for Christmas! We're going to leave on Saturday night (Friday night?) and get back the next Monday. I think that means we'll be gone for 9 days. I'm really excited about going! We're going to ski, and have a white Christmas! Yea! :) Hey, guess what? My best friend Maryanna Emily has a new baby sister! She is so cute!! And her name is Christia Elise. I wanted to tell everyone. Oh, and Sam Bradford got the Heisman. But the Gators are still going to win the BCS! hehe.
1 comment:
Go Bradford! Oh, and Boomer Sooners!
Post a Comment