Welcome to our ranch - Alydar Stables. It includes our family of 5 plus 4 dogs, our barn cat - Brutus, our quarter horse mare - Cleopatra, Kayla's Shorthorn show heifer, 2 lambs; and 42 chickens. We love growing, learning, & glorifying God! Come join us.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Blueberries
I am hoping that enough blueberries from the garden are ripe tomorrow to make blueberry muffins in the morning! Happy day! =)) Shelly
PS we might be picking blackberries next week for the first time - can't wait! =)
I did make blueberry muffins yesterday!!! They were delish. I will make some more today or tomorrow. Maybe you can plant something else instead. It is always nice to have green plants on the balcony!
2 comments:
i want to grow fruit on our balcony! but it's not even warm/sunny enough to plant them.
I did make blueberry muffins yesterday!!! They were delish. I will make some more today or tomorrow. Maybe you can plant something else instead. It is always nice to have green plants on the balcony!
Post a Comment