Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Discipleship - NOW 2010

This past weekend was DNOW. We were a host home for 9 - 9th & 10th grade boys, plus 2 leaders. What a change from normal things around here! They are a GREAT bunch of boys and we enjoyed having them at our house. Erica spent her time in the apartment - plotting evil ways to try to scare the boys.......but she didn't follow through with anything. :)) We are so blessed to be able to share our home with others and pray they feel blessed having been here.
I wish I had some cool pics of all the sleeping arrangements - but alas I do not. Maybe next time.
We finished the day attending the Lamar football game as a family (sitting in different sections) while they played Sam Houston. We didn't win, but it was fun. BTW - LSU won......YAY!
Shelly

No comments: