Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Part 2 of Cruise!

Finally. Here is part dos. Sorry folks!

After we explored ancient Mayan ruins at Progreso, we got to go to the beach at Cozumel. Which means we got to swim in the Caribbean. :) It was absolutely gorgeous! We snorkeled and swam around, and tanned, and climbed an iceberg thingy, and it was sooooo much fun!! Then after our dream beach stop, and some shopping, we had one last day at sea, then home Thursday morning. Boy howdy, it was hard coming home after all that pampering! Haha




Mom, Kayla, and Claire in the beautiful water snorkeling. We saw a lionfish! Now granted, it was tiny, but still! We saw it. And lots of other little cute fish. And they weren't shy at all, but I shouldn't be surprised about that. When they saw me, fish #1 probably told fish #2: "Look, there's tourist number 1000. I win." Haha or something like that. And then fish #2 replied "Darn. I was at 986, and we weren't even allowed to use each other's tourists!" But this dialogue has absolutely no meaning. So I'm going to move on. :)




This is one of the best one I could get of the water, but it still doesn't really convey how pretty the water and the sand was.




This is the iceberg thingy I was talking about. It was super hard to climb up. Major ab work out. Haha and it was hard because I have none. Dad and Kayla, however, had a breeze climbing up. Of course.




This is the one I hoped to use to show y'all how blue the water was.




This is our waiter, Victorio. He served us every night for dinner. And he was awesome! Haha he was hilarious all the time, and we love him very much. :)



Grandma and grandkids. :) We took family pics the last night of the cruise.




The family pic. We grabbed some random waiter to take it, and he laughingly took it for us. He did pretty good. :)


Thanks for bearing with me through this. And I put up a new playlist. There are lots on it, so feel free to skip through some, and find other ones. Hopefully there's something on there that you'll like!

2 comments:

Kole said...

Awesome pics! We actually stayed in progresso for about a week on our trip to the Yucatan. We also got to stay in Merida and Cacun for a couple days each. But yeah, the water is awesome down there! glad you guys had fun!

-Kole

Kole said...

Oh and I LOVE Mclaughlin!!!!! He. is. AWESOME! (that is supposed to be read like it was rhino the hamster speaking!) :D