Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunshine! Glorious Sunshine!

It's been a while, sorry guys. We've been pretty busy around here! Cleo had her stitches taken out, when, in my opinion, they should have been left in. But she is healing nicely, if slowly. When I saw it was sunshiny outside yesterday, I begged Kayla into going out with me and my camera. Well, the camera I steal from Dad all the time. :)


As you can see, her cut is pretty intense.


It was almost a heart, if Tavi had just arched her neck a little...



Haha this is courtesy of Kayla's photography. :) She was chewing her cud, but I like to picture her as seeing something awesome, and couldn't resist a jawdrop. :D


Oh, and have y'all been watching the Olympics? You should be! They're wicked! Haha. But seriously. Who is y'all's favorite? Mine are probably Shaun White, Apolo Ohno, or Evan Lysacek. But those are probably everyone's favorites. :)

No comments: