Well, Mom started it by downloading the pictures, then asked me to finish. So here I am. I don't mind that she asked me to finish. In fact, I love it! :) Grace goes to Lamar, but is a senior in high school. She is doing that do high school at the college, get college credit. I don't know what it's called. It's pretty cool. But here are the pics. We had a great time. We were also going to go canoeing after, but it didn't work out. It was a bummer. But we had fun in spite and through out it. It was awesome!!
Welcome to our ranch - Alydar Stables. It includes our family of 5 plus 4 dogs, our barn cat - Brutus, our quarter horse mare - Cleopatra, Kayla's Shorthorn show heifer, 2 lambs; and 42 chickens. We love growing, learning, & glorifying God! Come join us.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Grace comes over to ride
Well, Mom started it by downloading the pictures, then asked me to finish. So here I am. I don't mind that she asked me to finish. In fact, I love it! :) Grace goes to Lamar, but is a senior in high school. She is doing that do high school at the college, get college credit. I don't know what it's called. It's pretty cool. But here are the pics. We had a great time. We were also going to go canoeing after, but it didn't work out. It was a bummer. But we had fun in spite and through out it. It was awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment