Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Student Life Camp

Family picture!

Another picture of us. All the girls had their hair done there. It was fun!

A random bear at the mall in Branson that we wanted a picture with

Eating lunch

Oh, yeah. We saw David Crowder. He was cool!

Slightly blurry, but we saw Leeland too! They were awesome.


Some pictures of camp. We went to Branson, MO with the rest of the youth. Mom and Dad went as chaperons. It was really fun! We left earlier then all the rest of the group and stayed at the Hastings' for a while. Then we joined the rest of the group at the hotel we stayed at. Kristian Stanfill led the worship, and Francis Chan taught. He was the best ever. You have to look into listening to him sometime. Or read his book: Crazy Love. It's really good. But we had fun. We also went Silver Dollar City, and one of the malls in Branson. We all learned so much. I learned about control. Give it to God. All of it. I'm so glad I went. The whole family. It was fun going as a family. Wait, I forgot to add that later I'll add pictures of the MAZI Ball on here. I'll explain all about later when I blog it. And we had 7 chicks hatch. I'll add some pictures of them later too.

No comments: